Thursday, June 13, 2013

Week 1 of Turbofire/Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid

TURBOFIRE/Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid

Today is day 4 of the first week of my Turbofire/Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid and my first day blogging so bear with me along this journey! I've decided to do a different type of hybrid than any that I've found on the internet.  I am pretty much doing the Turbofire schedule with Bum Bum/High and Tight and Sculpt mixed in once a week each. I had such great results with my first 30 day round of Brazil Butt Lift on actually lifting my butt and passing the pencil test, I wanted to keep doing Brazil Butt Lift but I needed a cardio boost to start loosing more inches and weight.  I lost a total of 4 lbs and 2 inches in BBL over 30 days. I fit into skinny jeans that when I bought were too tight but I was in denial about what size I was. Now they fit perfectly!

So here I am in week one adding Turbofire to the mix.
Monday- Fire 30/Stretch 10
Tuesday-High and Tight
Wednesday- HIIT 15/Stretch 10
Thursday- Fire 30/Stretch 10/ Bum Bum Rapido
Friday-Fire 55 EZ
Saturday-Fire 30/Sculpt
Sunday- Rest

On the Turbofire schedule, they choose Wednesdays as rest days, but I am choosing Sundays. That day seemed to work out best for me. 

My starting measurements are

Hips 40 inch
Right Thigh- 21.5 in
Left Thigh- 21.5 in
Right arm- 10.5 in
Left Arm 10.5 in
Waist- 28 in
Chest-30 in
Weight- 130

 

No comments:

Post a Comment